How we are governed
our Board of Trustees, which is made up of up to five Bupa UK directors and three independent external trustees.
The Bupa UK Foundation is a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (Company registration number 9524970) and registered with the Charity Commission for England & Wales (Charity number 1162759)
Chair and Medical & Risk Director, Bupa UK
Radiology Registrar,Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Corporate Affairs Director, Bupa UK
IT Director of Data Information Services, Bupa UK
Chief Financial Officer, Bupa UK
Former President, Royal College of Nursing
People Director, Bupa UK
From our Chair
Bupa UK Foundation is to help people to live longer, healthier, happier lives and to engage more people in their health and wellbeing. Our funding is directed towards projects and initiatives that support this purpose."
Medical Director, Bupa UK
The role of the Board of Trustees is to:
- Provide strategic direction, setting the Bupa UK Foundation's funding strategy and deciding on the theme of each funding programme.
- Be responsible for the governance of the Bupa UK Foundation, ensuring that the way in which we operate and the work we support is in line with our charitable purpose.
- Oversee the effective and efficient management of the Bupa UK Foundation, ensuring reporting requirements are met.
- Review and approve grants, monitoring the way in which funds are used by grant recipients.
- Act as a champion for the Bupa UK Foundation.
Head of Bupa UK Foundation
Bupa UK Foundation Co-ordinator
The Bupa UK Foundation is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Company registration number: 9524970. Registered office: Bupa, 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ.
Registered with the Charity Commission for England & Wales. Charity number 1162759.