If you decide you want to submit an application, please read the below statements carefully to check your eligibility:
You should be able to answer 'Yes' to the following statements:
- Can your organisation demonstrate a track record of supporting, working with and engaging carers?
- Does your project meet our current funding focus?
- Is your project clearly for public benefit?
- Will your project be delivered within the UK?
- Will your project be delivered within 12 to 18 months?
You should be able to answer 'No' to the following statements:
- Are you applying for funding for sponsorship of or attendance at meetings, events and conferences?
- Does your application relate to a fundraising appeal, or a request for contributions to capital or equipment costs?
- Are you applying for funding for educational bursaries or grants for university or postgraduate education, school trips or projects, gap year or elective year projects?
- Are you applying for funding for academic research, including funding for educational or research posts?
- Are you a local authority or housing association, or could your project or organisation reasonably be eligible for funding from statutory bodies?
Please note, only one application is accepted per organisation within each funding programme.
Company registration number: 9524970. Registered office: Bupa House, 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2BA.
Registered with the Charity Commission for England & Wales. Charity number 1162759.